School Accountability Unit
Claudia E. McDuffie
Phone: (313) 576-0058
Fax: (313) 576-0066
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
- Michigan School Report Card
- MI-SASS-Education YES!, Self Assessment
- MI School Data
- Annual Education Report
The mission for the Office of School Accountability is to support the district system of Accountability. The Office of School Accountability computes, validates and coordinates the district’s state and federal accreditation process so that all schools are in compliance with the rules, regulations and guidelines as outlined through reports generated by the Michigan Department of Education.
- Identify areas of successful student achievement based on state criteria.
- Identify areas for students improvement based on state criteria.
- Inform DPS staff, parents and the community of the State’s educational rules, policies and procedures.