Department of Pupil Population Management
The mission of the Department of Pupil Population Management is to establish policies and practices for institutionalization that support sound pupil accounting practices, coherent boundary realignment and academic reporting.
- Create, coordinate and monitor the basic enrollment and auditing processes.
- Manage the boundary enforcement process.
- Maintain student attendance data.
- Serve as a liaison between Detroit Public Schools and Wayne RESA.
- Train and assist school staff in the completion of student enrollment, scheduling and attendance, pupil accounting, mark reporting and student software support
Student Data Enrollment Form
Form 4527 (Non-Returns)
Data Collection Instructions