The District is thankful for the individuals, organizations and corporations who willingly donate cash, goods and in-kind services to the District without payment to enhance the academic achievement of students. Corporations, organizations or individuals are welcome to make contributions to support our students and our District.
Guidelines for Donors
- We ask that a picture of the items be uploaded with the donation application or sent to email@example.com.
- We do not accept broken or damaged items or items with missing parts.
- We reserve the right to decline a donation if our facility is at capacity or the item does not meet our needs.
- In-kind refers to donations of goods instead of cash. Donated services are not tax deductible. Please note, according to IRS regulations, establishing a dollar value on donated items is the exclusive responsibility of the donor.
Two Ways to Donate
Donors may either contact a school directly or work with the Donations Office staff to determine if the donations meet school or central office needs.
- Donate directly to a DPSCD School or Central Office Department
This will expedite the process and allow donors to align with the school’s or department’s specific needs. A full list of our schools and departments may be found on the District’s website.
- Donate with assistance from the Donations Office Staff
If you are looking for additional guidance or support in facilitating a donation, please contact our office for assistance.
Easy Start Guidelines
- Contact school or Donations Office for approval
- Complete donation application and attach a photo of the donation
- Submit application to school or Donations Office.