Providing a data-driven, student-centered learning experience with caring teachers
Dossin Elementary-Middle School, which serves students in grades Pre-K to 8, is a neighborhood-centered, quality school that provides a safe and positive environment in which students and educators treat one another like family. All classrooms are equipped with the latest technology to enhance each student’s learning experience. Dossin’s mission is to develop a data driven, student-centered learning environment in which students are motivated to become productive citizens and lifelong learners, equipped with skills necessary for higher education and/or the world of work.
- Chess Club, Media Club
- Sports, STEM, Cheerleading
- Girls 2 Goddess Mentoring, Y.B.M.E. Male Mentoring
- Academic Games, Student Government
- Volunteer Reading/Business Corps
- STEM Genius, 21st Century Extended Day Program