A school that has a 100-year, family tradition
Nichols, which serves the Indian Village community, has been providing a quality education for 100 years. Many parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents have attended the highly-ranked school, which has a solid reputation and oﬀers a wide array of extracurricular activities to complement a strong curriculum. Students and their families from various neighborhoods throughout the City of Detroit are drawn to our school, which oﬀers a safe and nurturing small-school setting.
- Cheerleading, Basketball, Football and Dance
- Academic Games and Career Day
- Chess, Choir, Science Fair, Robotics, Foreign Language, Art and Physical Education
- Rigorous College Preparatory Curriculum
- Early Childhood Educational Pathway: FREE Nichols Pre-K program located at Moses Field School
- Tutoring/Extended Day, Success For All Reading Program