The staff at Osborn College Preparatory Academy believe that the student is the most important and valued person in the school. We are committed to providing students with rigorous and project-based instruction using a critical thinking approach. We provide a nurturing environment that supports positive interactions and relationships to help students achieve their full potential. Students are exposed to a challenging college-prep curriculum that emphasizes the importance of critical thinking skills, collaboration, leadership and community activism. Students are exposed to technology-embedded programs and a professional staff that is eager to help students to become active global citizens.
- Seniors earned $1.5 million in scholarships!
- Dual Enrollment for College Credit
- Career Pathway – Academy of Finance
- Academic Intervention & Rigorous Academic Programs
- Family Wrap-Around Services, One-to-One Computing
- ART Program
- Student Professional Development/Conferences
- Cultural Exchange with buildOn, JROTC
- Blended Learning Experiences
- Employable Certified Business Skills
- Boys and Girls Basketball, Football, Baseball, Volleyball, Softball, Track and Cross Country