Pulaski Elementary/Middle School offers The Success For All Reading Reform Model for grades K-8th. Kindergarten students receive a full day of Success For All, Elementary students receive 90 minutes of uninterrupted instruction, while Middle School students receive 60 minutes. School-wide Class Council is held every Monday to assist with the reduction of school disciplinary issues and to create a cooperative cultural learning environment. To cultivate an environment of shared decision making, we have a Principal Advisory Board composed of middle school students. We also offer extra curricular programs such as: Soccer, First Move Chess for 2nd and 3rd graders and Jr. Achievement that focuses on financial literacy for K-8th.
- First Move Chess, Media/Computer Center, Library
- School Counselor, Social Worker, Speech Therapist, School Psychologist
- Boys and Girls Mentorship, Girl Scouts
- Success For All Reading Program
- After-School Tutoring and Extracurricular Activities, Free Lunch and Breakfast for ALL students
- Double Block Math Classes for ALL grades