Renaissance High School is a DPSCD Premier Examination High School, founded in 1978. It offers a strong college prep curriculum and encompasses specialty programs which include Dual Enrollment, Advanced Placement, College Internships and a full International Baccalaureate Program beginning in fall 2017.
Renaissance is recognized for its challenging academic standards and consistently surpasses district and state proficiency in academic achievement, standardized assessments and college entrance examinations. 100 percent of our graduates are accepted to college and are awarded millions in scholarships. The staff is committed providing the highest quality education by engaging student’s in non-traditional learning techniques through the use of technology and hands on experience. Renaissance has a strong community presence and provide its students with opportunities in leadership, internships, and volunteer.
- International Baccalaureate Program
- Advanced Placement Courses in all academic areas
- Rigorous College Prep Curriculum
- Specialized College and Career Readiness Programs
- Full Marching Band
- Award winning Art Program
- Athletic Programs which include several City Championships
- Tutoring and Mentoring Programs
- Stellar Fine Arts Department
- Business Program which includes Stae and National Finalist in DECA
- Millions of dollars in scholarship offers