Wayne Elementary staff takes pride in working to meet and exceed expectations when it comes to providing students with the tools they need to succeed. A high rate of qualified teachers, dedicated parents and strong community involvement is the key to increasing academic achievement at our school, which serves students in grades Pre-K to 5.
The Wayne School community believes it can accelerate learning for all students using research-based strategies. Staff works collaboratively to provide a safe, clean, orderly learning environment with the goal of having each student meet or surpass the State of Michigan’s levels of achievement.
- Technology, Computer Lab, Reading Lab and Project-Based Learning
- Parent Classes, Parent University and Parent Book Club
- Peer Mediation, Adult Mentors (Wayne County)
- Physical Education and Sports
- Book Clubs and After School Tutoring